[pct-l] 2 person stove setup

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Jan 13 19:17:59 CST 2011

 I would love to take an alcohol stove but I cant find
one  or find a design that holds enough fuel to bring 4 cups of water to a
boil..
The Fat Pika can boil a couple quarts with each fuel load with ease. The Mad
Pika is a great 4-5cup boiler. One of my Fat Pikas has completed the CDT
with a couple. You can even build these stoves yourself. The FP design has
changed recently due to feedback from my test hikers, and the website isn't
updated for this version.  If interested, contact me offline. No sales.
http://users.sisqtel.net/losthiker/pikastove/