[pct-l] Thunderbird inbox problems

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jan 13 22:02:40 CST 2011

I renamed my existing inbox to inbox old and deleted the old index file and
let TB create an empty inbox . . .   Still I got some corruption. I'm also
deleting most messages after I read them.

Then maybe the problem is with charter.net.  doing something strange with
the plain-text emails. I don't usually get plain-text emails on my other
accounts.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters.  <>