[pct-l] underwear on the trail?

Mike fox15rider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:14:18 CST 2011

My plan is to take 3 pairs of underwear with running shorts on over the top
of that.  I wouldn't want to wear shorts with built in mesh underwear as
unless you plan on bringing multiple pairs how would you plan on washing
them. I would think multiple pairs of underwear and a single pair of shorts
would be lightest option.  I plan on changing underwear almost every day and
washing the pair I was wearing. That will give that pair 2 days to dry
before I wear them again.   Then every now and then in hot weather I can
wash my shorts and hike in my underwear for a few hours while my shorts dry.

--
~Mike