[pct-l] Trying to find a pocketmail device.

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 15:39:51 CST 2011

and unfortunately people using the PEEK have the same problem... they just
stopped supporting all older version when the peak 9 came out

... leaving us very few options for a digital journal keeper.   ie, a kindle
(way too heavy and fragile)  or an itouch (battery life sucks) etc.   or you
could get a peek and just don't count on being able to get online.