[pct-l] When you get to Washington......

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 14 17:10:05 CST 2011

Good afternoon, all,

‘Mom’s admonition is well illustrated in the annual “Class of …” DVDs.  Take
a look at the hikers arriving at Monument-78 at the end of each
presentation:  Some are standing there mugging for the camera in fine, clear
weather, enjoying themselves in tee-shirts and shorts while others are
huddled around in the snow looking as gloomy as the skies overhead.

Take a note:  Finish by mid-September or push your luck.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09