[pct-l] How will we find each other at Kick Off?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 14 21:15:22 CST 2011

Good evening, Mike,

When the 2011 ADZPCTKO website http://www.siechert.org/adz/ is fully formed
there will be pages listing participants, their names and trail names, which
of them are intended thru-hikers, and the campsite to which they have been
assigned.  That, along with the normal name-tags, usually allows finding
whomever you want.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09