[pct-l] underwear on the trail?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:49:46 CST 2011

Dear Paul,

*I, on behalf of all males on this forum are glad yours are too*

Everyone on this site knows that I have a snappy comeback for your smart
alec remark!  I give as good as I get!  But I know Brick is rolling his eyes
wondering if I will trigger his censorship rating.  Relax Brick, I will let
Paul off easy this time (emphasis on THIS TIME!).

Melanie