[pct-l] 103 days to go......

Toby Maxwell toby.m.maxwell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:51:28 CST 2011

Just bought a plane ticket today, I'll be hitting the trail in t minus 120
days exactly, sadly longer than many people.  Start date of may 15th due to
college finals period.  Anyone else leaving that day, or more or less? Im
living the cabin fever.  Whenever I have an exam or anything its really
impossible to study with all thats on my mind.
study...pct....pct...pct....study.... lookin forward to meeting all of you.

-Toby