[pct-l] Paradise Cafe

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 13:04:08 CST 2011

In 2010 when we came through there it was closed so we hither to idyllwild from there instead of the devils slide ,... Took 15 minutes and was a good choice in the end... Also if you plan to go to cabazon and pick up a box it is closer to halfway than mile 179 would be...

If you Are going to big bear directly, this adds 2 + days to an already heavy pack

~Paul
Sent from my iPod