[pct-l] Trying to find a pocketmail device.

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 15:58:09 CST 2011

Peek works.  It works well when you get a signal.  I wasn't very happy with
the signal I got before I got off the trail.  I don't know if they're better
now.

Be wary about buying a used Peek Pronto.  Even though the old devices are
virtually unchanged, they are not compatible with their service anymore.