[pct-l] underwear on the trail?

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 20:52:09 CST 2011

That cryptic message I sent is what happens when I rush typing on an iphone.

What I meant to type is... you can get away with pinning your only set of
clothes to your pack to dry as you hike on one special day.  That day is the
first day of summer.  Why you may ask?

It's Hike Naked Day!

Not sure if this occurs on the AT.  I would think not, as the density of hikers
is much higher on the AT.  It is easier to remain covert on the PCT.

The Incredible Bulk