[pct-l] resupplies

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 11:46:34 CST 2011

Hi Csilla

My experience has been that every source of resupply information lists a
different set of resupplies. This is based on all the online resources I've
found. I have a guide book coming soon, but I won't be surprised if I find
yet another different list.

I've been creating my own list. Of course this will be another list that has
only some of the resupply points. ;)
I started with Craig's PCT planner, but there are a few spots missing on his
list. I ended up typing the databook info into Excel and started making my
list that way. FYI, depending on where you look, the databook data varies
from site to site too :P

Good luck with your planning.