[pct-l] Warner Springs Resort

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 12:24:02 CST 2011

Warner Springs is actually one of the cheapest places to stay along the
trail - provided you share your room.  Most hikers get the large rooms which
sleep 6 people.  Even if the room is around $100, that's just $16/person.
 And if you're a guest at the resort, you can swim in the pool, and yes they
accept packages for guests.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com