[pct-l] best places to buy your own food:

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 18:46:37 CST 2011

Personally since I'm going to mammoth lakes anyways which is 2 days away... Buying food makes sense since they charge a ( rightful) fee to pick up your box... And the price difference for 2 days of food isn't worth it... Not to mention the possibility of hiker box fair.

I have a lot of sympathy for those who live rural as I spent 4 years living in a boat access only community in the north, 5 hours from the nearest walmart and only accessible half of the year... Gas is no cheap and t he guys at Vvr don't get huge bulk discounts

~outpost
Sent from my iPod