[pct-l] Managing GPS waypoints

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 20:19:49 CST 2011

I just went through this and this is what I did...

You have to download the poi converter on the garmin sight... It converts waypoints I into poi's which are unlimitted... Downside is no custom icons etc... So for me I tool all the mileages dots and converted them to pois, which left all the water sources etc win their fancy icons, in doing this you get like 5200 poi's and 750 waypoints... And They are just beautiful on trail

~ outpost

Sent from my iPod