[pct-l] buying new light weight pack or using one of my older plastic or aluminum frame packs?

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:11:29 CST 2011

If it makes you feel better,I will attempt all of the trail with my
external frame pack(unless it dies),its a piece of junk(a little
better),but ive personalized it to fit my needs. The ability to tie
down more than needed is huge for me(in certain spots),and I like to
keep my water filter in a pocket on the outside,easy access.