[pct-l] best places to buy your own food

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:35:45 CST 2011

Hi,

This is the closest thing I have to what you're talking about:
http://www.planyourhike.com/mobile/resupply.html

It's one of the pages for the mobile phone users.
(You can access most of the PlanYourHIke.com info from a cellphone at
www.planyourhike.com/mobile.  It has all the resupply info, current
whether/trail conditions/water reports/maps, pct-phonebook, etc etc etc).

When I get a spare moment I'll make the resupply info available on one page
and a spreadsheet.  That might not be until March though.

I'm glad you like it.  A TON of work goes into it  :)

-Austin