[pct-l] (no subject)

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Jan 18 17:46:31 CST 2011

Comcast is blocking email from PCT-L as spam, or maybe they are just
controlling the content you receive, like when they started blocking
serviced they didnt like without telling their customers

With Comcast's purchase of NBC/Universal, Comcast now owns both the
content production AND the distribution so expect more of this sort of
thing from them http://www.freepress.net/