[pct-l] Was pocketmail: Now Kindle.

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:29:26 CST 2011

More on the Kindle.

On the facebook Kindle page there are some very interesting comments there
about where folks are taking it.

One person took their Kindle to Mt. Kilimanjaro, and another one on the
Annapurna Circuit in Nepal.

So can they survive serious trips? Sure!

As I said before, just do not go throwing your bottles/bags of water on top
of it and cracking the screen.

John