[pct-l] Flying

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 06:42:35 CST 2011

fly southwest and you can check you bags free ; )

like 30$ on AA i think.

anyways,  a big tip is,   go to the salvation army or goodwill, and get a big
zipperss duffel bag and put your pack in it.  you don't want all those hanging
straps etc sticking out on those conveyor belts.

this is 5 or 10 $ well spent,  if you can find one you can sew one out of an old
sheet or something ... but put in it a bag one way or another !

goodluck, and i'll see you out there !!
~outpost