[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows to Mammoth

jape1 at cox.net jape1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 13:06:49 CST 2011

How about trading a resupply at Muir Trail Ranch for the Mammoth resupply.  It's only two more days to Tuolumne Meadows, and you could send a resupply there.  You'd avoid the major dollar sucking machine that is Mammoth all together.  You could still catch a shower and do a wash at the free hot springs showers at Red's Meadow.  MTR isn't cheap, but it's a fixed dollar amount against
the unknown expenditure in a town that was set up to extract max revenues from visitors.

(Bear in mind that the opportunities to yogi around Devil's Postpile are pretty dang good.)