[pct-l] Flying

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:27:30 CST 2011

Thanks everyone. Despite the contradictory advice, I at least have a broader
understanding with which to figure things out. Oh, and yes, it is for a
thru-hike.

By the way, I'm unemployed besides some temp work, so saving money is
important, and a few extra days of work is not applicable. :D
-moccasin

--
-Brandon McGinnity