[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows to Mammoth

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jan 19 17:29:19 CST 2011

Emily's Dad went from Kennedy Meadows to Tuolumne Meadows without a
resupply. He didn't say how much food he carried. There are hiker
boxes at Muir Trail Ranch and VVR you could attempt to supplement
your food for free and if you did run out, you could always just go
get a resupply from one of the main resupply locations. Even though
this area slows you down, other areas go by a lot faster than
expected or have a lot more free or supplemental food than expected,
allowing you to bank up your extra food.