[pct-l] HEET - Caution

Robert Bellingham bbandbbpct at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:49:40 CST 2011

I found that the small Heet bottles were ok until opened (i.e. silver foil seal broken), they then leaked as the screw top did not adequately seal them up again. Consider carrying a reliable bottle for fuel and decant into it. A drink bottle would do, wrapped in duct tape and clearly ID'd as FUEL ONLY.

Bob B
Slow and Steady - PCT 2010