[pct-l] HEET - Caution

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 19:57:07 CST 2011

At your local pharmacists they will give you an 8 ounce cough syrup bottle free.

this will never be mistaken for a soda or drink,   has leak proof threads and is
very light weight.

an orange oval shaped cough syrup bottle is a safe way to be sure your heet will
never leak.   alcohols often eat away sharpee, so the marks are gone over time.
this bottle will always be an obvious poison.

tell your pharmacist you are backpacking and dont want to keep your alcohol in a
soda bottle and he will gladly give you a bought syrup bottle in 6 8 or 12
ounces.

~Outpost