[pct-l] AT guide book

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:54:11 CST 2011

Seems the Thru Hiker Companion and the Thru Hiker Handbook are the two most
common (I used the latter and loved it). I liked having all the data in one
section, and all the descriptions and town info in the back; but I carried
the whole book the whole way. If you decide to just carry portions, section
by section, the Companion might be better, but I found it had less data
points (road crossings and water sources). There's also the Appalachian
Pages, but I don't know much about that; it's the newest of the three.

--
~ Moccasin