[pct-l] PCT Hiker Schedule

Dan Cross-Viola dan_cross43 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:08:58 CST 2011

Thanks for putting this together Halfmile!  My buddies and I have been putting together a draft itinerary and weren't really sure how to test our pace against that of past thru-hikers.  With this pdf I see we're on pace with the "Most Hikers" category - looks like we're not being overly ambitious or taking it too slow.

Thanks!

Bear Can