[pct-l] PCT Hiker Schedule

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jan 20 22:40:27 CST 2011

for those who have some decent spreadsheet skills, you can take Halfmile's
data and build spreadsheet. Put in your start date and use date arithmetic
and from there your spreadsheet will compute your arrival times at various
locations. One can also add in number of planned "zero" or layover days to
refine your projection.

If someone back home is following your progress they could also update the
plan with your actual to get revised dates for the rest of your hike.

Of if there is interest, I could put together a spreadsheet for one of HM's
trips. then maybe halfmile or someone else could put the prototype on their
web site for download.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters.  <>