[pct-l] stoves?

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:55:15 CST 2011

Those are good guidelines. In addition, before I light the stove I always think ahead of what could happen IF the alcohol did spill. Given where I am using the stove, what would I need to do to put it out? My preferred method is to have a  pile of dirt nearby as this will put out any flame quickly (don't use water!) This only happened to me once and as I was using the stove on the ground, in an existing fire ring, it was no problem. The most important thing to do is to make your plan before you light it up.