[pct-l] stoves?

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:23:02 CST 2011

I have both propane and my homemade stove which I am still perfecting I must
admit propane is easy and adjustable and since im doing a section hike I can
probably get away with just 1 canister but my alcohol stove is only 11grams
empty add the fuel weight and its much less weight and they both boil water
at pretty much the same rate assuming u have a good wind screen.  For the
weigh I can carry a couple alcohol stoves and cook more than 1 thing at a
time and only increase my weight by 11g.
Gerry0625