[pct-l] Campsites and Snow Pack

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:52:29 CST 2011

That's my problem, right there: the long months of waiting, and i wanna hike
NOW! Equivalent of Springer Fever, I guess; I wasn't terribly stoked about
the trail till about a week ago, but now I don't know how I'm going to be
able to handle the waiting. Thus all the planning, research, and questions.

But thanks everyone for the answers and info.
-Moccasin

--
~ Moccasin