[pct-l] Question about maps

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 16:15:06 CST 2011

What are your "obvious" reasons?

I printed mine on regular laser printer paper. They came out beautiful.I
plan to keep them in a plastic envelope to protect them from moisture. It's
not like they have to last long. I will hike both sides of a map every
couple days. With 7-10 days between resupplies, I'll only have a dozen
sheets with me at any given time. They won't be taking that much abuse IMHO.
I'm sure they will last the week, at most, I want to look at them on the
trail.

Why add the expense?