[pct-l] PCT 2009 class video (or lack thereof)

hetchhetchyman at aol.com hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 20:15:57 CST 2011

Hey, i just read those posts about someone wanting copies of the 2006 and 2008 class video.
It reminded me that we never did see our 2009 class video at ADZPCTKO last year.
Does anyone know if Mystic finished it?
In case it fizzled somehow.. what would it take to resurrect a class 2009 video project.
I am hiking the AT this year but i am more than willing to be the focal point to assemble pictures and video from the class of 2009.
I really miss all my buddies and i wanted to see the journeys all the people i did not meet had.
Anyhow, did Mystic or someone else finish the PCT2009 class video?

Cheers-Iceaxe