[pct-l] PCT Bear Canister Loan Program - Request for Donations

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 20:56:03 CST 2011

it gives me hope that we're starting to get a more ecological understanding
of these things. That you can't just pluck a bear up and set him down
somewhere else, because the other place has it's own balance established and
we just interfere even more by doing that. So yeah, I really support the
"protect the bears" part of it, because it's a sign that we're moving away
from purly human centered thinking. One of the great benefits of being "out
there" anyways...

--
~ Moccasin