[pct-l] Maps and such

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 08:11:57 CST 2011

Dear List, Im gonna have someone I know print me out the data book
from postholer. My wallet has informed me that ill be buying the b+w
pocketmaps,but before I make the purchase id like to ask if anyone has
an old set laying around(unwanted or needed),or any set. I know
borrowing is bad because of wear and tear and flakes,so if you would
like to sell or give these old maps to a low income hiker,please shoot
me an e-mail.  If this is frowned upon by the list,then please delete
without issue. Thanks.