[pct-l] Planning/timing advice

Ryan Hull rynos1234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 11:29:48 CST 2011

My sister is getting married in eastern WA on June 17 this year.  Exciting
right?  Absolutely -- but it lands right in the middle of my NOBO
thru-hike...  Thus, I seek the wisdom of those who have gone before me on
timing.  I had been planning to start sometime in earlyish April and expect
to be moving at a faily average pace (shooting for a 5-month or less
completion time).  If I'm guestimating correctly, I will have to be getting
off-trail somewhere around Kennedy Meadows or slightly afterward.  Does this
sound right?  If not, where do you recommend I get out?

Many thanks,
Ryan