[pct-l] Planning/timing advice

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 13:04:03 CST 2011

How long are yu planning on being off the trail? Like 5 days?

Leaving early April like April 5... Should have you in km long before June 17... I know we're leaving April 15 and should be in km by June 16, that's with between11 and 13 zeros.

Either way, no reason with your start date you can't blow 5 days doing something else... Just get over San jacinto; don't wait 5 days In Idyllwild for perfect weather.  This is all snow pack dependent and its too early to know right now if a real early start will pay off his year... If you get right over the jacintos you could be well past km depending how early in April you start,  and this break might bring some much needed snowmelt

~outpost

Sent from my iPod