[pct-l] computer/droid help

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Mon Jan 24 00:58:09 CST 2011

Backcountry Navigator can download USGS and My Topo maps free within the app. With this and Halfmiles gpx files all you'd be missing is the PCT trace where the USGS maps don't show the trail.	The waypoints every half mile mitigate this to some extent.

If Halfmile didn't go and get and Windows phone we'd have it made!

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net