[pct-l] Canada entry form

Brandon Reed brandon.reed2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 13:41:42 CST 2011

I have kind of a stupid question which I am sure someone has either answered or
it says it some where in bold letters, but I just can't find it. Now correct me
if I am wrong; I am suppose to complete the Canada entry form, sign and date it,
and mail it to the address listed on the form at least 2 months prior to me
departing on the trail? Is that correct? Then, they mail this form back and I
present it to a Canadian official who then signs off on it and I am good to
go? Please advise if I am correct or way off my rocker...Thanks