[pct-l] To make your thru-hike seem easy by comparison...

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:06:45 CST 2011

Id like to add the movie "Alive"  Based on the true events that took
place in south america. There resupply was of the human kind. The guys
who walked to rescue are my heros,and could inspire me for lots of
miles. You cant pack extra heart,and its not something that can be
counted,like calories. You may never know how much you have. Hike on.