[pct-l] ? on Waypoint Transfer to handheld GPS device

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 13:27:57 CST 2011

Hey all,

This might be directed more at Halfmile, but if anybody has advice they can send it my way.  Long story short:  How do you efficiently and effectively transfer waypoints to GPS handheld?  Do you have to manually compute each one, or is there a quicker way to do this?  I've found that the manuals for Topo and Delorme are less than user-friendly (or it might be that I am less than user-friendly).  Probably the latter.  Looking for any helpful advice.

thanks,

David Liechty

-http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/