[pct-l] MAIL DROPS :

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Tue Jan 25 14:19:09 CST 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Mike Chapman wrote:

> Your the man Matt! I know alot of sites have this stuff,but this is
> flat out gold. Thanks.

I know it has been mentioned before but Yogi's handbook has a huge chart of resupply locations and commentary from lots of hikers as to whether they purchased or mailed packages, just like Matt provided.

I think it is very helpful to see the range of opinions as you can often find someone who thinks the way you do and help you decide on your approach.

Radar