[pct-l] Do you recognise this person?

Ken and Wanda Brimmer kbrimmer at cccomm.net
Tue Jan 25 14:41:16 CST 2011

I am trying to locate a thru-hicker who I met on the JMT near Crab Tree Meadows/Mt. Whitney on or about June 26th, 2009.  I don't remember the young man's name but that shouldn't be a problem for the Class of 09.  This man was a new geology major (Masters, I think) who was rewarding himself with a thru-hike.  He was traveling with a older man who wore dread-locks.  The younger man had a real love for photography and we first met him as he was skipping (literally) down the trail, photographing marmots.  He was fascinated with the marmots and my friend and I were fascinated with him.  If this rings a bell for you, and you remember meeting two "old" ladies, who had hiked down from Bishop, please contact me off forum.  You took several pictures of us that I would love to have.  Even if you no longer have the pictures, we would like to know about your trek.

Whimpie