[pct-l] Bounce Box Y or N ?

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Tue Jan 25 22:48:42 CST 2011

I used a bounce box a lot- in fact, I hate to admit I actually had TWO bounce boxes at one time. Here is my blanket list for bounce box contents--I didn't have all of this stuff at one time but I did have these things in the bounce box at one time or another. I didn't send food re-supply--I re-supplied at stores enroute, so the bounce box was my link to stuff I recurrently needed and needed to do, like recharge my AA and AAA batteries for my camera, headlamp and GPS. I put a change of clothes in the bounce box to wear while in towns on zero days doing laundry and chores--eliminating the need to wear rain gear in 90 degree heat around town because that was the only thing that wasn't being washed. I bought a lot of the stuff in stores or got it in hiker boxes (like TP) and didn't need to ship it ahead, but at one time or another I put it in the bounce box because I had a lot of it:

Mailing labels	Sunscreen
Sharpee    	Dr. Bonners
Scissors	Bristle Heads for toothbrush
Tape	Bra