[pct-l] MAIL DROPS :

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 00:10:48 CST 2011

Iceaxe, You forgot Etna!!!  How could you!  A great town stop if you can get
a ride down the hill.

Anyway Etna  has a No problem resupply.  Mid sized Grocery store.  I
recommend the Hiker Hostel in town.  Etna also has a great old fashioned Ice
Cream parlor.  They also have a brewery (but they were closed the day I was
in town).

Actually the only regrets I have about my thru was the the Etna Brewery was
closed and I was unable to enjoy a beer at the PCT Pub in Cascade Locks -
due to being on medication for giarda.

Oh well - if I am lucky enough I may get the chance to redo the trip again
some day.

 Day-Late