[pct-l] ? on Waypoint Transfer to handheld GPS device

Emily Mathews emmat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 12:00:10 CST 2011

Hi David,
  I have imported Halfmile's waypoints into the Delorme (software Topo, then
synch to the device).  I split his CA state waypoints into 3 separate files (be
sure to keep the header) because there is a 1500 point limit.

 Use the "Draw" tab and hit "import..."  Choose the waypoint file (I did one at
a time), and in they go ..

Emily