[pct-l] Hiking Speed

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:06:10 CST 2011

I have a question for all of you that have thru-hiked in one season.

I'm working on my resupply strategy which is mostly going to be on trail
resupply, with a few mail drops for those , places without much to eat.

My question is: what are your average miles per day for the major sections,
namely socal, the sierra, norcal, Oregon and Washington?

I am a relatively fast hiker in my 30's, thin, and will be packing light
(NOT Ultra-light)., so I would appreciate input from those of you who are
moderately fast hikers with similar attributes and hiking style.

Thanks.

Paul A

--
*Alphabetsoup*
*~Soon to be PCT Thru-Hiker April 2011~*