[pct-l] PCT Guidebooks (Wilderness Press, latest editions) for sale as set

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 12:37:37 CST 2011

Hey all,

Just wondering if there's anyone out there in the market for brand new condition PCT Guidebooks from Wilderness Press.  I have the following to be sold as a set:

Southern California (6th edition January 2003, second printing February 2007): Schifrin, Winnett, Schaffer, Jenkins
Northern California (6th edition May 2003, third printing February 2007): Schaffer
Oregon & Washington (7th edition October 2004, second printing February 2007): Schaffer, Selters

I bought these brand new from Wilderness Press/Amazon (can't remember which) for $68 in November 2009.  They've never left my living room and are all in great conditon: no tears, stains, folded pages, etc. I'd be willing to part with the entire set for $25.  Anybody interested?

David Liechty