[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jan 27 21:19:15 CST 2011

Switchback,
I am proud of you....you are going to give up raiding &  plundering
Innocent hikers.
What a turn around.....you have finally seen the light.

BTW.....May I suggest you get a Harley with a side winder so poor, long
suffering  Mrs. Switchback, nicely
tucked away in the sidewinder,  can also share the fun of  zoooooming
down the freeway with her hair fluttering in the breeze behind her,
rather than scrubbing floors on her hands and knees, and aerating your
lawn in combat boots with crampons.

JMT Reinhold
A Mrs. Switchback sympathizer