[pct-l] PCTA - Mt. Hood Chapter Annual Meeting

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Jan 27 22:49:44 CST 2011

PACIFIC CREST TRAIL ASSOCIATION - MT. HOOD CHAPTER

ANNUAL MEETING - “GIVING BACK TO THE TRAILS”

We have used the trails established by the U.S. Forest Service over the
years here in the Pacific Northwest including our Pacific Crest National
Scenic Trail.  It is time to help as the funding decreases each year for the
U.S. Forest Service.

This year Roger Bell, Forest Trails Engineer, Mt. Hood National Forest will
highlight how the agency builds and manages the trails in the most used
recreational area near Portland.

WHEN: Saturday, February 19, 2011

Meeting 1 – 3 PM

WHERE: Beaverton Library Meeting Room

12375 SW Fifth St. Beaverton, OR

>From Highway 217 take the Allen Blvd. exit westbound, turn right onto Hall
Blvd. and the library is on the corner of Fifth and Hall. There are parking
lots on both sides.

For more information call:  503-579-2841

e-mail <jjk-jsk at comcast.net

or www.longtrails.com/mthood